B.A. Early Childhood Education Degree
At Kendall, we understand that it can be difficult to balance your family, a job and school all at the same time - that is why we have developed an even more convenient pathway for you to earn your degree while still maintaining the other important aspects of your life.
Kendall's new non-licensure Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education degree track now provides you with:
- Far less required field work hours than that of our current non-licensure track, making it much more convenient for the working adult, like you, to balance school, family and a job
- The chance to earn the Gateways to Opportunity Illinois Director Credential
- A flexible online learning format that works with your schedule
- Relevant and industry-specific concentrations of study that allow you to specialize in your topic of interest
- New core courses that are more relevant to that of our current industry standards and your long-term leadership and administration goals, including new courses like
- Legal Aspects of Early Childhood Administration
- Staff Management and Human Relations in Early Childhood Programs
- Marketing and Public Relations for the Early Childhood Program Director
In addition to this non-licensure track, we also offer an Early Childhood Education bachelor's degree with Illinois Teacher Licensure preparation.
We look forward to having you join the Kendall family - contact an Enrollment Advisor today at 888.70.Kendall to get started on your admission process.
B.A. in Early Childhood Education Program Data:
Preschool and Kindergarten Teachers (except special education)